Sunday, Aug 25, 2019
Lisa’s journey in the fitness industry sparked from an early passion for movement, dance, and a desire to help others. She first began teaching group fitness at Texas A&M University where she taught a variety of formats, primarily mind-body and dance-fitness based classes. When Lisa first experienced barre, she knew it was just the right fit for her as it combined her love for high-energy, musically-driven classes with the classic training she had learned from years of ballet, yoga, and Pilates. Upon graduation, Lisa moved to Dallas where she started teaching barre, yoga, yoga sculpt, and dance fitness at many different health clubs and studios throughout the metroplex. She later became a Master Trainer for PulsePointe barre, which has since become a part of Barre Above® program. In addition to being a Master Trainer for PulsePointe barre, Lisa is a certified AFAA Group Exercise instructor, as well as a 200hr Registered Yoga Teacher through the Yoga Alliance. Lisa is passionate about providing high-quality continuing education for all fitness professionals in order to be the change agent for people to live healthier, happier lives.
1717 N Akard Street
Dallas TX 75201
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Balletone® Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Balletone® classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- A working knowledge of how Balletone® concepts relate bio teaching movement in a Balletone® class and beyond.
- Proper Balletone® form and posture for a specific series of movements, exercise, and patterns to fully command the Balletone® technique.
- How to effectively communicate and deliver the unique Balletone® choreography in a user-friendly way to a wide variety or participants.
- A process for the creating fun, ballet based conditioning workouts for fitness enthusiasts of all levels.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Create full 60-min Balletone® workouts that allow new Balletone® participants to feel successful while still challenging seasoned enthusiasts.
- Teach an effective ballet-based fitness workout to the "non-dancer" so that all participants feel successful, elegant, and strong.
- Cue to every type of learner.
- Use the concepts learned in the Balletone® certification to augment the content in your other fitness classes.
- Fuse elements of Ballet, Strength Training, Cardiovascular Endurance, and Pilates into one non-stop full body workout.
- 7.0 AFAA
- 0.7 ACE
- 0.7 NASM
- 7.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account
- Opportunity for full education library
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$229.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Join Us for the Dance of Your Life!
— Lisa Reynolds
Balletone® Master Trainer