Saturday, Sep 7, 2019
Hey! I’m Iris Saar, your certified Barre Above, ACSM trainer with over 20 years of training internationally. My fitness journey goes back to my early school days, when I took Ballet and ran track for the local league. After on I joined the military and completed a prestigious combat training which really had me going for instructing and coaching- this turned into a full-time career in fitness! Originally from beautiful Israel, I came to live in the states with my husband & kids back in 2007. Very shortly after, my fitness career took off by working at large chain gyms. I doubled all my certification studying in the states, which broadened my knowledge in anatomy, physiology & kinesiology. I will soon starting my masters in Exercise Physiology. On top of teaching for national chains as “Lifetime Athletics” and “24Hour Fitness”, where I lead Barre and Hiit classes, I founded “Siyo Fitness LLC” back in 2016- now a successful boutique company for group & personal training. I oversee a team of certified trainers who perform in-home training sessions in the greater NYC area. Another major line of my work is corporate wellness, a specialty program which was launched soon after I started the company and has been running with great success at large-scale corporations, helping employee’s world-wide to embed fitness in the work life. I see great importance in contributing to the community. Therefore, volunteered to coach for the “Girls on the Run” program, which empowers girls ages 8-14 through running and building social skills. I have also volunteered at correctional facilities, providing fitness workshops for high security inmates out of the belief that fitness is a great rehab tool. My company, SIYO Fitness, donates free run club membership every year to people with financial hardships. As Ballet & fitness are what I live & breathe, I encourage my daughters to take an active part of this world, too; our favorite family time is watching the Ballet at the New York City Ballet, which is the total inspiration for anything movement-based. I also run marathons every year and on route to complete the 6-world major marathon series. Instagram @iris_trainer Facebook –
335 Chestnut St. - #2001
Norwood NJ 07648
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Iris Saar
Barre Above® Master Trainer