Saturday, Sep 14, 2019
IDEA Fitness Instructor of the Year, Group Fitness Advisory Board Member, Group Exercise Steering Committee Member, ACE Master Practical Trainer, Education Partner, ACSM Summit Committee Member, and Program Coordinator for Greater Rochester YMCAs, Carol Murphy is internationally recognized fitness expert and motivational speaker. Known for her infectious energy, and passion to make fitness fun, Carol’s innovative, results-oriented workouts have been featured in numerous Fitness DVDs, magazines and at conventions worldwide. She has written more than 50 instructor training courses, lectures and articles. Carol has worked as a consultant, master trainer, course instructor, author expert and spokesperson for leading companies including Reebok International, Drums Alive®, Flexi-Sports®, Qignition, Tabata Bootcamp™, Barre Above ™ and TRX®, and as the Education Director for Resist-A-Ball. She also owns Fitlife Group Fitness and Personal Training.
350 New Campus Dr. (Special Events Recreation Center)
Brockport, NY 14420
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
45 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Carol Murphy
Barre Above® Master Trainer