Sunday, Mar 11, 2018
Billie began her fitness career in 1988 with most of her experience teaching in Scottsdale, Arizona. She now lives in the Orlando, FL area with her husband and three children. As a former state, regional and national champion competitive cheerleading coach, Billie brings high energy, enthusiasm and encouragement to her classes with participants of every age, ability and activity level. Billie has a BA from Grand Canyon University, is a Master Trainer for Barre Above™, Tabata Bootcamp™ and SCW Aqua Barre. She is Certified in SCW Personal Training SCW Aqua Certification, Group-Fitness Certified, U-Jam instructor and is the Fitness / Wellness Manager at Trilogy Orlando.
23072 Sandalfoot Plaza Drive
Boca Raton, FL 33428
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 8.0 AFAA
- 0.8 ACE
- 0.8 NASM
- 8.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 DVDs, along digital versions
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Billie Wartenburg
Barre Above® Master Trainer