Saturday, Oct 26, 2019
Colleen developed a deep-rooted love for group fitness over ten years ago as a student, and knew that she had found her calling as an instructor when she certified in her first specialty format. Since then, Colleen has added her ACE Group Fitness Certification, as well as certifications in HIGH Fitness and Balletone, and is a Master Trainer for both Barre Above and Extreme HIIT Chaos. In addition to teaching classes, Colleen is an ATHLETA Ambassador at The Bellevue Collection where she leads monthly community classes and workouts. Colleen’s classes are fun, tough, and all-inclusive. It is her passion to make sure each of her students feel safe, cared for, and challenged. When Colleen isn’t teaching classes and working on getting people moving, she and her husband love spending time with their two young sons, hiking, being outside (when it’s not raining), cooking, being with family, and exploring their home state of Washington.
5415 W. 3100 S.
West Valley City, UT 84120
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.993 days left to register.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Colleen Freese
Barre Above® Master Trainer