Sunday, Oct 20, 2019
Linda McDonald is a fitness educator and master trainer for Balletone® by Savvier Fitness®, PulsePointe Barre, and BOSU®. She is a seasoned group fitness instructor with over 25 years’ experience teaching multiple formats, including Spinning®, boot camp, Barre, Pilates, BOSU and step. As a personal trainer, she has worked with a variety of clients, including college athletes, endurance athletes, and breast cancer recovery patients. Whether she is presenting workshops nationally or regionally, Linda believes that the future of the industry lies in the quality of education, thereby empowering fitness professionals to change people’s lives. Linda holds a bachelor’s degree in economics and a minor in business. She holds several specialty certifications, as well as primary certifications with ACE and AFAA.
75 Finnell Street
Weymouth MA 02188
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Linda McDonald
Barre Above® Master Trainer