Saturday, Sep 28, 2019
Catherine "Cat" DeHaven is a group fitness instructor and has been practicing Pilates for over a decade. Prior to becoming a Pilates enthusiast, Cat’s interests included horsemanship, field hockey, crew and cross country. A certified Barre Above® instructor and Master Trainer, Cat is also certified in several specialty formats/programs, including Schwinn® Indoor Cycling and Trigger Point® Level 1 foam rolling. She has completed the 800-hour Romana Pilates training and is certified to teach on all Pilates equipment. Cat lives her passion by creating unique workouts for all body types and fitness levels. In addition to her impressive background, Cat holds dual degrees in English Literature and Communications.
7785 Sunset Hwy #118
Mercer Island, WA 98040
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$249.99Price changes tonight to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Catherine DeHaven
Barre Above® Master Trainer